Stevie,
I think this is a good start but I'm confused as to where you're going with it. I like how you went and started talking about Perez Hilton but I thought he was just a blogger who talked about famous people? I'm really interested to hear about the 3 cases he was involved in especially the ESPN Films. I also don't know much about him and copyright infringement so I'm really interested to hear where you're going with that.
Emily,
This paper is awesome, especially the beginning when you start with the quote. When I first learned about the word "meme" it was in class a couple of months ago. I really like that you wrote your whole paper on one meme. Your paper really helped me understand more about memes. The only suggestion/comment I have is that I feel like a research paper shouldn't use a lot of "I" and "my." I may be wrong so Dr. Hunter is obviously the person to talk to but I think when we do big papers like this it should be in third person. Other than that this paper is really good.